Sofa Cleaning Chorleywood WD3
Leather furniture sets are luxurious and valuable and make a brave statement before your visitors. Leather couches and chairs are costly, especially furniture sets made of exotic leathers or designer pieces. Various types of leather call for different cleaning approaches and we strongly urge our customers to avoid using home products that could destroy the upholstery and end up costing very much. Instead, we can offer to our customers expert advice, technical expertise and highest level professional leather sofa cleaning with no danger of mutilation or alteration involved.
Trust the professionals at Prolux Carpet Cleaning in Chorleywood WD3to take care of your favorite leather furniture. Our top-notch upholstery cleaning service will get rid of stains, odors, and allergens while protecting and conditioning the expensive hide of your furniture. We are going to totally renew the color and the sheen of your favorite leather upholstered furniture. With the help of our skilled maintenance the useful life your living room set is prolonged and you will avoid high replacement costs. Your leather sofa and armchairs will be once again pleasing to look at as they add charm and taste to your interior.
Our sofa cleaning protocol follows these operations:
- We inspect the furniture for stains, odors, mold, and dust.
- Before we begin working we are going to test on a tiny sample of the material to be sure its structure and color are going to withstand the procedure.Since different leather manufacturers use different production technologies and substances, it is extremely important to utilize the right cleaning methods for your furniture. Our experienced technicians will determine the safest and most effective way to clean your sofa.
- We inspect the finished work for any oversights or imperfections before calling the job done.
- Your couch and other furniture are vacuumed at all accessible places for removing all hard particles, lint and dust stuck in between creases and under the cushions.
- The leather surface is then spot treated and blotted using a special agent and a soft cloth.